Water is a resource that is not without its limitations. That’s because only one percent of the water on Earth is fresh, or safe for use. In certain areas of the country, there is the very real threat of water shortages. A lack of fresh, usable water is more than just an annoying inconvenience – […]
Tag Archives | jojo tank dealers
BEIJING – Underground water in 57 percent of monitoring sites across Chinese cities have been found polluted or extremely polluted, the Economic Information Daily reported on Monday, quoting figures from the Ministry of Environmental Protection (MEP).
The quality of drinking water in South Africa has improved significantly in the past year, with a “blue drop” score nationally of 87,6% – 15 percentage points higher than the national score for last year. The blue drop report, released on Monday by Water Affairs Minister Edna Molewa, measures the quality of drinking water against […]
The DA has asked that the Msunduzi municipality (South Africa) investigate the financial feasibility of raising a loan to cover its contribution towards the construction of the Spring Grove Dam near Mooi River.
More than one billion people – one sixth of the world’s population – are without access to safe water supply. At any given moment, about half of the world’s poor are suffering from waterborne diseases, of which over 6,000 – mainly children – die each day as a direct result of consuming unsafe drinking water.
Motorists should see filth on their cars as a “badge of honour”, a water company said yesterday as it urged Britons to do less cleaning during the drought. Thames Water has printed hundreds of bumper stickers with the slogan “Proud to be Dirty” in an attempt to encourage drivers to stop washing their vehicles over […]
A rainwater tank is becoming a necessity for many homes due to the water shortages felt in many areas around the world. If you are one of the people that have yet to install a water tank, you want to make sure that you have one that is suitable for your needs. Here’s our guide […]
Make the Drops-to-Watts Connection It’s Time for a New Way to Think About Water and Energy With climate change concerns, pervasive droughts, and high energy prices across the country, nearly everyone is
- Lowveld Dam Levels – Watch out for the 2017/2018 dry season March 29, 2017
- Climate Watch for South Africa March 29, 2017
- South Africa: Renewables Program Gains Momentum July 28, 2016
- Using Water Hyacinth (seaweed) to create everyday household products January 26, 2016
- Water Angels: Kindness during South Africa’s Severe Drought January 22, 2016
- Washing Machine Water Efficiency March 26, 2011
- Don’t Let your Swimming Pool Backwash Water Damage the Environment May 11, 2010
- The Use of Wind Turbines vs Solar Power in South Africa May 8, 2010
- The FIFA World Cup’s Carbon Impact June 4, 2010
- What is a Natural Swimming Pool? May 6, 2010