GREAT WATER TANK PRICES FOR 2015! CONTACT US FOR A QUOTE!
Rainharvest is an authorized JoJo Water Tank dealer (South Africa)
*Email servers down apologies for the inconvenience*
**I will endeavour to match or beat any authentic written quote, and am committed to fulfilling my role as your JoJo agent to the very best of my ability. I value your business, and I thank you for choosing Rainharvest as your service provider.**
- We can only arrange delivery to business addresses with wide tar road access (usually 7-10 day lead time)
- Private buyers may collect from the nearest JoJo Tanks depot after we have received cleared payment (depots located in Pretoria, Groblersdal, Glencoe, Camperdown, East London, Port Elizabeth, Hopetown, Worcester)
- We do not engage in any installation work
(Please read our FAQ for some common questions)
NB: Last order date for 2015 is Thursday 3 December 2015, last delivery date for 2015 is Tuesday 15 December 2015.
Can’t find a telephone number? There is none shown on this website; we are strictly online JoJo Tanks dealers. If you would prefer telephone contact, please see JoJo Tanks’ contact page: http://www.jojotanks.co.za/contact-us
All types of Plastic Water Storage Tanks and other JoJo Tanks products are available and on sale through us in Mpumalanga and Limpopo as well as the rest of South Africa. Contact us for deals and rates.
The Plastic Above Ground Water Storage Tanks that we supply are perfect for: storing safe drinking water, rainwater harvesting, long term water storage, emergency potable water storage, fire protection water reserves & farm irrigation.
As RAINHARVEST South Africa, we also supply water tanks, chemical tanks, septic tanks, silo tanks, tank stands and more to customers all over South Africa.
As we are authorized JoJo Tank dealers for South Africa, this is the brand that we recommend most often. Most of our clients choose JoJo water tanks for the reasons below:
- Our unrivalled expertise, proprietary technology and technical know-how
- A 8-year product guarantee on all JoJo vertical and horizontal tanks
- A UV resistant product which is more than able to live up to the harshest South African weather conditions
- All JoJo water tanks are lined with a black food safety accredited lining material ensuring that the water remains safe for human consumption. The black lining inhibits the growth of algae which could threaten one’s health
- A cost effective storage solution with a higher margin of safety and longer tank life than most other storage tanks
- Chemical resistance where necessary
- Corrosion resistance
- Reduced maintenance (when compared to more costly alternatives such as steel and fibreglass tanks).
- The polyethylene JoJo tank is easy to transport, handle and install.
- The lifespan of a properly installed JoJo tank can exceed the life of most other tanks.
- There is virtually no maintenance costs associated with a JoJo Tank and a damaged tank is easily repaired with a special plastic welding tool
- JoJo Tanks also usually guarantees product delivery within 14 business days, usually free of charge to any business/commercial address in South Africa (conditions apply).
- Products are manufactured in a variety of colours to satisfy clients’ requirements.