Water tanks are bought by a diverse range of people, in urban and rural areas, for many very good reasons. Here are some reasons why buying and installing a water tank is a good investment: Water tanks allow the homeowner or business to have a store of water to be used in case of water […]
Tag Archives | jojo plastic tanks
Water saving tips can never be repeated too often. The ones listed below by JoJo Tanks should become habit. Combining water-saving habits with water conservation systems such as rain water tanks and grey water recycling can greatly reduce your water use, saving you money too. Checking for leaks in taps, pipes and dishwasher hoses is […]
Plastic water tanks have many applications for industrial and commercial purposes – from simple water storage to being an integral part of an industrial process. Generally, larger water tanks are required compared to domestic applications. Water tanks in the 10000 litre, 15000 litre and 20000 litre range are usually the best option (these larger water […]
Installing a rain water storage tank is advantageous to any homeowner, since the additional supply of water gives liberty to utilize water as they please and be free from any water restrictions Below are a number of tips that will be of great importance when it comes to purchasing water tanks:
South Africa’s dwindling supplies of clean water are steadily going down the drain because of poor policing, theft, pollution, neglect and wasteful use.
Students who take water into the examination hall may improve their grades, a study of 447 people found. Controlling for ability from previous coursework results, researchers found those with water scored an average of 5% higher than those without.
If you´ve been shopping for a water storage tank then you have certainly noticed that the most cost-effective options available are polyethylene or plastic tanks.
- What is Raw Water, and is it healthy? January 7, 2018
- Rainwater Harvesting Calculator – South Africa December 29, 2017
- Lowveld Dam Levels – Watch out for the 2017/2018 dry season March 29, 2017
- Climate Watch for South Africa March 29, 2017
- South Africa: Renewables Program Gains Momentum July 28, 2016
- Washing Machine Water Efficiency March 26, 2011
- Don’t Let your Swimming Pool Backwash Water Damage the Environment May 11, 2010
- The Use of Wind Turbines vs Solar Power in South Africa May 8, 2010
- The FIFA World Cup’s Carbon Impact June 4, 2010
- What is a Natural Swimming Pool? May 6, 2010