Plastic water tanks have many applications for industrial and commercial purposes – from simple water storage to being an integral part of an industrial process.
Generally, larger water tanks are required compared to domestic applications. Water tanks in the 10000 litre, 15000 litre and 20000 litre range are usually the best option (these larger water tanks can also be connected in series to provide substantial water storage capacity.
Some key considerations when choosing polyethylene water tanks for industrial applications:
- Space available for installation of the tanks – sometimes it is better to install a single large 20000 litre water tank instead of two 10000 litre water tanks
- Building codes and regulations – some industrial parks have strict building codes; ensure that the colour of the poly water tank or water tanks is acceptable and that height restrictions are observed (perhaps low profile 10000 litre water tanks could be an option where there are height restrictions)
- Temperature of the water: remember that most standard polyethylene water tanks have a maximum temperature limitation of around 40 degrees Celsius. If the temperature of the water in any production process is going to exceed this then steel water tanks would be a better option
- If liquids other than water are to be stored in poly water tanks, always check with the supplier/manufacture as to whether heavier duty tanks are prescribed for the particular liquid to be stored (JoJo Tanks offer medium duty (SG 1.4) and heavy duty (SG 1.6) chemical tanks)
- If tank stands are required, the 10000 litre capacity tank is probably the best choice as steel tank stands for 15000 litre and 20000 litre tanks are generally custom-made and very expensive
- Ensure that the tanks are covered by a warranty or guaranty – larger water tanks, especially 15000 litre tanks and 20000 litre tanks, are not inexpensive and are a significant investment. JoJo Tanks offer an 8-year warranty on all their vertical water tanks and horizontal water tanks
Click on the links below to view the wide range of JoJo water tanks, JoJo chemical tanks and other high quality JoJo Tanks products available in South Africa.
JoJo Tanks South Africa offer a wide range of products such as plastic water tanks and chemical tanks to suit every household, business or agricultural need, including silo tanks and silo tank stands as well as other high quality JoJo Tanks products. See JoJo Tanks’ VERTICAL TANKS, HORIZONTAL TANKS (transporter tanks), STEEL TANK STANDS and OTHER JOJO PRODUCTS and see JoJo Tanks’ NEW 6000 LITRE UNDERGROUND TANKS. Also see our FAQ and WATER TANK PRICES.
JoJo’s superior polyethylene plastic water tanks and steel water tank stands make JoJo Tanks the leaders in plastic water tank technology and the quality, affordability and 5-year guarantee on these water tanks make JoJo products one of the best choices in South Africa. *All JoJo Tanks polyethylene tanks and products now carry a 8 year warranty (on tanks purchased on or after 1 July 2013)* JoJo’s water tanks and chemical tanks come standard with a number of features that are often lacking on cheaper/inferior plastic tanks made by other companies in South Africa.
We are authorised JoJo Tanks dealers in South Africa and dispatch orders directly from JoJo Tank depots to save on transport costs. Full range of JoJo Tanks products and JoJo water tanks for sale. CONTACT US for a quote on the right JoJo water tank or other JoJo product for you. Special discounts are available on multiple orders of chemical tanks and water tanks and to our commercial and government customers. We can usually delivery tanks and tank stands free of charge to business/commercial addresses in South Africa.
SPECIAL ON MULTIPLE ORDERS OF 10000 litre, 15000 litre & 20000 litre JOJO WATER TANKS AND CHEMICAL TANKS…CONTACT US FOR A FREE QUOTE!
(15000 litre and 20000 litre JoJo vertical water tanks & chemical tanks are available on order directly from JoJo Tanks’ main factory)
Live in the USA and need rainwater harvesting equipment? Click HERE!