Water tanks are bought by a diverse range of people, in urban and rural areas, for many very good reasons.
Here are some reasons why buying and installing a water tank is a good investment:
- Water tanks allow the homeowner or business to have a store of water to be used in case of water supply problems – a 5000 litre or 10000 litre water tank at a home could be made to last for many days or even weeks if sparingly used. Businesses that require more water could install a series of 15000 litre or 20000 litre tanks to ensure production is not affected by water supply cuts.
- Following from the above, having stored water on the property will save money and hassle – others without water tanks will need to either buy water or go somewhere else to shower, etc.
- If the water tanks are used for rainwater harvesting purposes, free rainwater can be directed from the building’s roof to the water storage tanks – this can drastically reduce your water bill or even eliminate it altogether in some cases. Rainwater can be used for drinking purposes if the water is appropriately filtered (to remove any contaminants that may have been picked up on the roof and gutters).
- Rainwater can be used for a number of things, including garden irrigation, washing the car, hosing down the driveway/veranda, filling the pool as well as indoor uses – laundry water, flushing toilets and drinking water (if filtered).
- Installing rainwater tanks also means investing in your local environment – rainwater harvesting reduces stormwater runoff that ends up polluting and eroding local aquatic ecosystems.
- Water tanks, correctly and professionally installed on a property, can increase the property’s market value – if you decide to sell the property, the water tanks will be a feature that will add desirability, especially if the tanks are part of a well-designed rainwater harvesting system.
- Do you like to portray a genuine ‘green’ image to your friends and neighbours? Rainwater tanks show that you care about the environment and that you take water conservation seriously.
Good quality water tanks should always be selected; if you live in South Africa, we recommend polyethylene water tanks made by JoJo Tanks – they carry an 8-year warranty and are certified to store potable water. Click on the links below to view the variety of JoJo water tanks, chemical tanks, silo tanks, septic tanks, tank stands and other high quality JoJo Tanks products.
JoJo Tanks South Africa offer a wide range of products such as plastic water tanks and chemical tanks to suit every household, business or agricultural need, including silo tanks and silo tank stands as well as other high quality JoJo Tanks products. See JoJo Tanks’ VERTICAL TANKS, HORIZONTAL TANKS (transporter tanks), STEEL TANK STANDS and OTHER JOJO PRODUCTS and see JoJo Tanks’ NEW 6000 LITRE UNDERGROUND TANKS. Also see our FAQ and WATER TANK PRICES.
JoJo’s superior polyethylene plastic water tanks and steel water tank stands make JoJo Tanks the leaders in plastic water tank technology and the quality, affordability and 5-year guarantee on these water tanks make JoJo products one of the best choices in South Africa. *All JoJo Tanks polyethylene tanks and products now carry a 8 year warranty (on tanks purchased on or after 1 July 2013)* JoJo’s water tanks and chemical tanks come standard with a number of features that are often lacking on cheaper/inferior plastic tanks made by other companies in South Africa.
We are authorised JoJo Tanks dealers in South Africa and dispatch orders directly from JoJo Tank depots to save on transport costs. Full range of JoJo Tanks products and JoJo water tanks for sale. CONTACT US for a quote on the right JoJo water tank or other JoJo product for you. Special discounts are available on multiple orders of chemical tanks and water tanks and to our commercial and government customers. We can usually delivery tanks and tank stands free of charge to business/commercial addresses in South Africa.
SPECIAL ON MULTIPLE ORDERS OF 10000 litre, 15000 litre & 20000 litre JOJO WATER TANKS AND CHEMICAL TANKS…CONTACT US FOR A FREE QUOTE!
(15000 litre and 20000 litre JoJo vertical water tanks & chemical tanks are available on order directly from JoJo Tanks’ main factory)
Live in the USA and need rainwater harvesting equipment? Click HERE!