Rainharvest are suppliers of bulk order Jojo tanks and tank stands across South Africa.
Tag Archives | water tank sizes
As a general rule you should install the largest water tank that you have room for or can afford. This will allow you to use rainwater for as long as possible through droughts and prolonged dry periods.
If you are someone who enjoys gardening or has extensive landscaping in their yard, a great outdoor gadget to consider purchasing is a rain barrel. Rain barrels or rainwater tanks are containers which capture rainwater (usually from your gutter system coming down from your roof) which can be stored for use around your home and […]
Johannesburg – The Moretele municipality is responsible for the disruption of water supply in the Ngobi village, North West premier Thandi Modise said on Sunday. “Though the two-day disruption of water supply should have been reported sooner and escalated for prompt intervention, someone within the municipality’s technical section should take responsibility for dereliction of duty,” […]
- What size water tank do I need for my household? September 24, 2020
- How to waste less wastewater February 2, 2020
- Jojo Tanks Suppliers April 21, 2019
- Fear of a dry future for Cape Town June 27, 2018
- What is Raw Water, and is it healthy? January 7, 2018
- Washing Machine Water Efficiency March 26, 2011
- Don’t Let your Swimming Pool Backwash Water Damage the Environment May 11, 2010
- The Use of Wind Turbines vs Solar Power in South Africa May 8, 2010
- The FIFA World Cup’s Carbon Impact June 4, 2010
- What is a Natural Swimming Pool? May 6, 2010