The global mining water and wastewater sector was expected to grow as the focus on sustainable water solutions within the mining industry increased, a recent report by Frost & Sullivan found. In its ‘CEO 360 Degree Perspective of the Global Mining Water and Wastewater Treatment Market’ report, the firm said that continuing investments into improving […]
Tag Archives | jojo water tank suppliers
MUSCAT — A three-day workshop on ‘Regions for the Protection of Water Supplies Well Fields’, organized by the Environment and Climate Affairs Ministry, in association with government institutions, began yesterday under the auspices of Dr Abdulmunim bin Mansour bin Said al Hasani, Minister of Information, in the presence of Mohammed bin Salim al Toobi, Minister […]
Where will India get its water from in the coming years? The water challenge is already grave and could get graver. By 2050, for instance, it is estimated that demand would go up to 1,180 million cubic metres, 1.65 times the current levels, a situation that would be made worse by fast dwindling fresh water […]
The government is concerned about water shortages in schools across the country, according to the Minister of Education, Sport, Arts and Culture David Coltart. Zimbabwe’s schools opened for the third term on September 11 and the persistent water cuts are exposing children to disease.
Fresh water is a scarce resource and we all have a part to play in conserving as much valuable water as possible Here are some tips on how to save water:
Nairobi — Water scarcity is fuelling deadly inter-ethnic wars that continue to claim lives in Kenya, according to government officials. And if nothing is done to educate communities on how to conserve the valuable resource, the situation will escalate, governance experts and environmentalists warn.
Mutare City Council is reportedly losing millions of dollars worth of treated water due to illegal connections and massive leakages because its piping system is now obsolete.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THERE WILL BE A PRICE INCREASE IN JANUARY 2019. LAST ORDERS FOR 2018 WILL NEED TO BE PLACED BY 12/12/2018.
- Fear of a dry future for Cape Town June 27, 2018
- What is Raw Water, and is it healthy? January 7, 2018
- Rainwater Harvesting Calculator – South Africa December 29, 2017
- Lowveld Dam Levels – Watch out for the 2017/2018 dry season March 29, 2017
- Climate Watch for South Africa March 29, 2017
- Washing Machine Water Efficiency March 26, 2011
- Don’t Let your Swimming Pool Backwash Water Damage the Environment May 11, 2010
- The Use of Wind Turbines vs Solar Power in South Africa May 8, 2010
- The FIFA World Cup’s Carbon Impact June 4, 2010
- What is a Natural Swimming Pool? May 6, 2010