Fresh water is a scarce resource and we all have a part to play in conserving as much valuable water as possible
- Install a low-flow shower head and tap aerators on all taps.
- Flush toilets only when necessary.
- Install a multi-flush or dual-flush mechanism in the toilet. A multi-flush device allows the user to choose exactly how much water goes to waste when pressing the handle. A dual-flush device has a short flush button for liquids and a longer flush button for solids.
- Plant water-wise indigenous plants.
- Water gardens only in early morning or the evening and only when necessary.
- Install garden drip irrigation on flower beds and sprayers on lawns.
- Collect rainwater in rain water tanks for re-using on the garden or washing the car.
- Use a broom instead of a hosepipe when cleaning driveways or patios.
- Insulate hot water pipes so that not too much water is wasted when waiting for water to get hot.
- Cover your swimming pool to reduce water evaporation.
The great thing about saving water is that it saves money as well as the environment – every good citizen should embrace water conservation, there is not any good reason not to! Rainwater can also be used for potable purposes but it should be appropriately filtered first. All water meant for drinking should always be stored in water tanks that are certified for this purpose. JoJo Tanks water tanks have an FDA-approved food-grade lining to ensure the stored water is kept fresh and free from contamination. Click on the links below to see the various water tanks and other products available from JoJo Tanks South Africa.
JoJo Tanks South Africa offer a wide range of plastic water tanks and chemical tanks to suit every household, business or agricultural need, including silo tanks and silo tank stands. See JoJo Tanks VERTICAL TANKS, HORIZONTAL TANKS (transporter tanks), STEEL TANK STANDS and OTHER JOJO PRODUCTS. Also see JoJo Tanks’ NEW 6000 LITRE UNDERGROUND TANKS. Also see our FAQ and WATER TANK PRICES.
JoJo’s superior polyethylene plastic water tanks and steel water tank stands make JoJo Tanks the leaders in plastic water tank technology and the quality, affordability and guarantee on these water tanks make JoJo products the best choice in South Africa. JoJo’s water tanks and chemical tanks come standard with a number of features that are often lacking on cheaper/inferior plastic tanks made by other companies in South Africa.
We are authorised JoJo Tanks dealers in South Africa and dispatch orders directly from JoJo Tank depots to save on transport costs. Full range of JoJo Tanks products and JoJo water tanks for sale. CONTACT US for a quote on the right JoJo water tank or other JoJo product for you. Special discounts are available on multiple orders of chemical tanks and water tanks and to our commercial and government customers.
SPECIAL ON MULTIPLE ORDERS OF 10000 LITRE JOJO WATER TANKS…CONTACT US FOR A FREE QUOTE!
(15000 litre and 20000 litre JoJo vertical water tanks also available on order)
Live in the USA and need rainwater harvesting equipment? Click HERE!