Water conservation measures at home need not be difficult nor expensive; check out these easy water saving tips at home:
Tag Archives | irrigation
1. Minimize Energy Consumption 2. Reduce the Household Waste Stream 3. Conserve Water 4. Eat Less Meat 5. Reduce Use Of Toxic Chemicals 6. Decide Which Companies To Patronize 7. Grow your own Vegetables 1. Minimize Energy Consumption * Wrap your geyser in an insulated blanket and turn it […]
1. Where would the Grey Water System be installed? The grey water system would be installed underground with the water running into the system at the top of the chamber. Water Rhapsody would therefore install the grey water pump chamber at a point where even the lowest (usually the shower) of the pipes from the […]
Giving your bathroom a green mini-makeover can help reduce your monthly utility bills and you’ll also be saving a whole lot of water, one of our most precious natural resources. Some upgrades won’t cost you a penny, others will cost a few bucks, and a few bigger investments will bring a bigger payoff down the […]
Water Rhapsody launches its water conservation system for the recycling of industrial water. There are two products available 1. Poseidon Advantage – This product is used for the recycling of mild industrial water so that 99% of water used is returned for re-use. 2. Poseidon 1500 – A smaller version of the Poseidon Advantage and […]
Not only are sustainable gardening methods better for your wallet, but they are gentler on the planet as well.
Shoprite Checkers, Woolworths and Pick n Pay, have expressed concern over speculation that a water crisis is looming in South Africa. The three major retailers say they have put in place rigorous measures to ensure their products are safe for consumption and are free of any potential contamination from polluted water supplies.
The Future of Water is in Your Hands… Did you know it requires a minimum of 65 litres of water per day to meet basic human needs? However, Americans use at least 250 litres per day on average to meet their current lifestyle. If you include irrigation water in this calculation, it quickly doubles to […]
South Africa tournament’s emissions to be eight times amount in Germany the last time around Africa’s first football World Cup will generate 2.75m tonnes of carbon emissions, one of the biggest environmental impacts of any sporting event in history, a study has found. The finals in South Africa are expected to have a carbon footprint […]
PLEASE NOTE THAT THERE WILL BE A PRICE INCREASE IN JANUARY 2019. LAST ORDERS FOR 2018 WILL NEED TO BE PLACED BY 12/12/2018.
- Fear of a dry future for Cape Town June 27, 2018
- What is Raw Water, and is it healthy? January 7, 2018
- Rainwater Harvesting Calculator – South Africa December 29, 2017
- Lowveld Dam Levels – Watch out for the 2017/2018 dry season March 29, 2017
- Climate Watch for South Africa March 29, 2017
- Washing Machine Water Efficiency March 26, 2011
- Don’t Let your Swimming Pool Backwash Water Damage the Environment May 11, 2010
- The Use of Wind Turbines vs Solar Power in South Africa May 8, 2010
- The FIFA World Cup’s Carbon Impact June 4, 2010
- What is a Natural Swimming Pool? May 6, 2010