The current rains in Zimbabwe have come as a temporary relief to thousands of Chitungwiza households facing perennial water shortages due to erratic supplies. Residents in the town have now resorted to harvesting water from rooftops under a project funded by USAid.
Tag Archives | 2500 litre tanks
Residents of KaMadakwa Ndlovu and Emjindini Trust in Barberton, Mpumalanga, go for weeks without water. For years residents in these areas have had to draw water from water tanks provided by the Umjindi municipality. Residents said the municipality only filled the water tanks once every two weeks.
- What size water tank do I need for my household? September 24, 2020
- How to waste less wastewater February 2, 2020
- Jojo Tanks Suppliers April 21, 2019
- Fear of a dry future for Cape Town June 27, 2018
- What is Raw Water, and is it healthy? January 7, 2018
- Washing Machine Water Efficiency March 26, 2011
- Don’t Let your Swimming Pool Backwash Water Damage the Environment May 11, 2010
- The Use of Wind Turbines vs Solar Power in South Africa May 8, 2010
- The FIFA World Cup’s Carbon Impact June 4, 2010
- What is a Natural Swimming Pool? May 6, 2010