The Sol Plaatje municipality plans to cut all water supplies to Kimberley this week to do repairs, a municipal spokesperson said on Tuesday.
Tag Archives | 15000 liter
“The Democratic Alliance welcomes the steps taken by the SA Human Rights Commission in Brandfort… regarding their failure to provide regular water to the community,” DA parliamentary leader Lindiwe Mazibuko said.
Gary Harrington, an Oregon (USA) man, will be spending a month in jail, after being convicted on nine misdemeanor charges. His crime? “Illegally” collecting rain water on his own property.
Judgment is expected today in an urgent application for access to clean water in Carolina, Mpumalanga. Lawyers for Human Rights and the Legal Resources Centre, acting for the Federation for a Sustainable Environment and Silobela Concerned Community, filed an urgent application in the High Court in Pretoria when no agreement could be reached with the […]
Rain barrels or rainwater tanks are incredibly easy to set up and use, and there are plenty of good reasons to use one. Here are just a few: 1. You’ll cut back on water usage for your lawn and garden. Your rain barrel or rainwater tank can collect runoff during storms and rain, which you […]
Municipal tariff increases for Tshwane / Pretoria residents came into effect at the beginning of July, the City of Tshwane said on Wednesday. As a result, Pretoria residents’ monthly bills would be higher than in previous months, spokeswoman Nomasonto Ndlovu said in a statement. She said property rates had gone up 12 percent, electricity tariffs […]
- Jojo Tanks Suppliers April 21, 2019
- Fear of a dry future for Cape Town June 27, 2018
- What is Raw Water, and is it healthy? January 7, 2018
- Rainwater Harvesting Calculator – South Africa December 29, 2017
- Lowveld Dam Levels – Watch out for the 2017/2018 dry season March 29, 2017
- Washing Machine Water Efficiency March 26, 2011
- Don’t Let your Swimming Pool Backwash Water Damage the Environment May 11, 2010
- The Use of Wind Turbines vs Solar Power in South Africa May 8, 2010
- The FIFA World Cup’s Carbon Impact June 4, 2010
- What is a Natural Swimming Pool? May 6, 2010