Since 50% of water used by the average Western home goes to gardens, conservation of this valuable resource can begin outdoors. Practicing smart gardening can reduce water waste by having an active water management plan.
Tag Archives | 10000 litre
This excellent video explains how to install a simple rain water tank as well as why rainwater harvesting is good for the environment and your pocket. While the rain barrel shown in the above video is adequate for some, many prefer to harvest much more rainwater during the rainy season and store it in water […]
Schools use a tremendous amount of water everyday, and require water for their heating and cooling systems, restrooms, drinking water faucets, locker rooms, cafeteria, laboratories, and outdoor playing fields and lawns.
There are a few plastic water tank manufacturers and importers in South Africa but quality and affordability must be considered. JoJo Tanks are our recommended brand for water tanks, chemical tanks, silo tanks as well as tank stands and many other products. Read 10 good reasons to install a JoJo water tank below:
Disgruntled residents in Bushbuckridge and surrounding areas have been without water since Sunday last week after the Bushbuckridge Water Board employees went on strike.
What happens when demand for this essential resource starts exceeding supply in many parts of the world? The recent UN alert that drought in the Sahel threatens 15 million lives is a harbinger of things to come.In the next twenty years, global demand for fresh water will vastly outstrip reliable supply in many parts of […]
- Jojo Tanks Suppliers April 21, 2019
- Fear of a dry future for Cape Town June 27, 2018
- What is Raw Water, and is it healthy? January 7, 2018
- Rainwater Harvesting Calculator – South Africa December 29, 2017
- Lowveld Dam Levels – Watch out for the 2017/2018 dry season March 29, 2017
- Washing Machine Water Efficiency March 26, 2011
- Don’t Let your Swimming Pool Backwash Water Damage the Environment May 11, 2010
- The Use of Wind Turbines vs Solar Power in South Africa May 8, 2010
- The FIFA World Cup’s Carbon Impact June 4, 2010
- What is a Natural Swimming Pool? May 6, 2010