South Africa’s dwindling supplies of clean water are steadily going down the drain because of poor policing, theft, pollution, neglect and wasteful use.
Tag Archives | water wastage
South Africa will face a water challenge until perceptions about water use and reuse have changed and more attention has been given to preventing water pollution. This is according to a panel of water experts, including Siemens Water Technologies VP of food and beverage industries Mitch Summerfield and Touchstone Resources director Dr Anthony Turton, who […]
Imagine taking a dip in a swimming pool with sparkling clean water devoid of harmful chemicals. The natural swimming pool also known as the natural swimming pond in Europe, is gaining in popularity and for good reason. It’s beautiful and environmentally friendly. How the Natural Swimming Pool Works The natural swimming pool does not use […]
You can save precious water with a few simple steps… around your pool Use a pool cover. It will reduce water loss due to normal evaporation. The cover can also reduce heating bills by preventing night heat loss and will save on chemicals too. Pool covers come in a wide range of types and costs. […]
PLEASE NOTE THAT THERE WILL BE A PRICE INCREASE IN JANUARY 2019. LAST ORDERS FOR 2018 WILL NEED TO BE PLACED BY 12/12/2018.
- Fear of a dry future for Cape Town June 27, 2018
- What is Raw Water, and is it healthy? January 7, 2018
- Rainwater Harvesting Calculator – South Africa December 29, 2017
- Lowveld Dam Levels – Watch out for the 2017/2018 dry season March 29, 2017
- Climate Watch for South Africa March 29, 2017
- Washing Machine Water Efficiency March 26, 2011
- Don’t Let your Swimming Pool Backwash Water Damage the Environment May 11, 2010
- The Use of Wind Turbines vs Solar Power in South Africa May 8, 2010
- The FIFA World Cup’s Carbon Impact June 4, 2010
- What is a Natural Swimming Pool? May 6, 2010