Water treatment firm Veolia Water Solutions & Technologies South Africa has been contracted by a global engineering, procurement and construction management company to design, fabricate and supply a brackish water treatment plant for the second phase of a mine in Mauritania.
Tag Archives | water storage tank
South Africa faces significant water challenges due to the combination of our rapidly growing population and increasingly unreliable rainfall due to climate change.
Water tanks are used to provide plentiful and a reliable source of water. The water tank is important, especially during periods of emergency or drought situations. However, if a water tank is to be of positive value to the home or to the community, it must be clean in order to supply safe water for […]
Let’s review some practical considerations that make a plastic (polyethylene) water storage tank, rainwater tank or fire suppression tank the better choice for most people:
If you´ve been shopping for a water storage tank then you have certainly noticed that the most cost-effective options available are polyethylene or plastic tanks.
- How to waste less wastewater February 2, 2020
- Jojo Tanks Suppliers April 21, 2019
- Fear of a dry future for Cape Town June 27, 2018
- What is Raw Water, and is it healthy? January 7, 2018
- Rainwater Harvesting Calculator – South Africa December 29, 2017
- Washing Machine Water Efficiency March 26, 2011
- Don’t Let your Swimming Pool Backwash Water Damage the Environment May 11, 2010
- The Use of Wind Turbines vs Solar Power in South Africa May 8, 2010
- The FIFA World Cup’s Carbon Impact June 4, 2010
- What is a Natural Swimming Pool? May 6, 2010