South Africa potentially has sufficient water resources, but it had to be secured through extended and smart water management options, Cabinet said on Friday, as it approved the gazetting of the draft National Water Resource Strategy 2 (NWRS-2) for input and comments.
Tag Archives | south africa water use
By admin on August 11, 2012 in conserve water, free water, Harvesting Rainwater, JOJO, jojo tank prices, JoJo Tanks, JOJO TENKE, jojo water tank, JOJO WATER TANKS, LOCAL TANK DEALERS, plastic water tanks, RAINWATER, rainwater harvesting, RAINWATER TANKS, saving water, South Africa water, storing water, TANK STANDS, TENK, WATER, WATER CONSERVATION, water efficiency, water quality management, WATER SAVING, water storage, WATER TANK, water tank dealers, WATER TANK PRICES, water tanks, water tariff increase
Read full story • Comments are closed
PLEASE NOTE THAT THERE WILL BE A PRICE INCREASE IN JANUARY 2019. LAST ORDERS FOR 2018 WILL NEED TO BE PLACED BY 12/12/2018.
- Fear of a dry future for Cape Town June 27, 2018
- What is Raw Water, and is it healthy? January 7, 2018
- Rainwater Harvesting Calculator – South Africa December 29, 2017
- Lowveld Dam Levels – Watch out for the 2017/2018 dry season March 29, 2017
- Climate Watch for South Africa March 29, 2017
- Washing Machine Water Efficiency March 26, 2011
- Don’t Let your Swimming Pool Backwash Water Damage the Environment May 11, 2010
- The Use of Wind Turbines vs Solar Power in South Africa May 8, 2010
- The FIFA World Cup’s Carbon Impact June 4, 2010
- What is a Natural Swimming Pool? May 6, 2010