In South Africa, the two commonly encountered types of water tank stands are made from either steel or timber; which should you choose? Water tanks and tank stands often go hand-in-hand – water tank stands provide a level solid base for water tanks and enable water to be stored at an elevation to make use […]
Tag Archives | silo tank stand
When silo tanks come to mind, many think of the agricultural applications they are used for, such as animal feed storage – both liquid (like molasses) and grain but silo tanks are also ideal for many industrial applications. Silo tanks are made from a variety of materials, including mild steel, stainless steel, concrete, fibreglass and […]
Water should be more highly valued to reflect its worth and reduce its waste, said Paul Bulcke, chief executive officer at Nestle SA (NESN), the world’s biggest food company.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THERE WILL BE A PRICE INCREASE IN JANUARY 2019. LAST ORDERS FOR 2018 WILL NEED TO BE PLACED BY 12/12/2018.
- Fear of a dry future for Cape Town June 27, 2018
- What is Raw Water, and is it healthy? January 7, 2018
- Rainwater Harvesting Calculator – South Africa December 29, 2017
- Lowveld Dam Levels – Watch out for the 2017/2018 dry season March 29, 2017
- Climate Watch for South Africa March 29, 2017
- Washing Machine Water Efficiency March 26, 2011
- Don’t Let your Swimming Pool Backwash Water Damage the Environment May 11, 2010
- The Use of Wind Turbines vs Solar Power in South Africa May 8, 2010
- The FIFA World Cup’s Carbon Impact June 4, 2010
- What is a Natural Swimming Pool? May 6, 2010