While there are situations where certain materials are favoured over plastic or polyethylene tanks, there are not many. We recommend high quality rotational moulded poly tanks for some of the reasons mentioned below. Plastic vs steel tanks: Plastic or polyethylene tanks are lighter, easier to transport, do not rust or corrode and are comparatively less […]
Tag Archives | liquid storage tanks
Is price important of the water tank or chemical tank you need? Of course it is but we all know that no price is a good price if we don’t like the quality! That’s why JoJo Tanks has been South Africa’s trusted industry leader in the manufacture of polyethylene liquid storage tanks for more than […]
In these dry times we need to make efficient use of every drop of water. Melissa King has the do’s and don’ts about using recycled grey water in the home and the garden. The above video describes some very important gray water recycling tips. Whether you install a simple grey water irrigation system or a […]
South Africa faces significant water challenges due to the combination of our rapidly growing population and increasingly unreliable rainfall due to climate change.
A rainwater tank installed at home could save you a lot of grief in the event of a full-scale emergency. In the Wellington region, the bulk water mains cross the Wellington Fault six times, so it could take a long time to fix pipe breaks not only in the mains but also in the local […]
The above short video demonstrates how easy it is to set up a simple, effective rainwater harvesting system with a series of plastic water tanks. The multiple water tanks could be replaced with one or two bigger tanks, such as a 10000 litre water tank. If a more sophisticated rainwater system is desired, underground water […]
eWasha Chooses JoJo Tanks water tanks for its water recycling plants eWasha offers a patented environmentally responsible solution to recover and cleanse car, bus and truck wash water thereby dramatically reducing water consumption and costs. One of the components of the system are genuine JoJo water tanks.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THERE WILL BE A PRICE INCREASE IN JANUARY 2019. LAST ORDERS FOR 2018 WILL NEED TO BE PLACED BY 12/12/2018.
- Fear of a dry future for Cape Town June 27, 2018
- What is Raw Water, and is it healthy? January 7, 2018
- Rainwater Harvesting Calculator – South Africa December 29, 2017
- Lowveld Dam Levels – Watch out for the 2017/2018 dry season March 29, 2017
- Climate Watch for South Africa March 29, 2017
- Washing Machine Water Efficiency March 26, 2011
- Don’t Let your Swimming Pool Backwash Water Damage the Environment May 11, 2010
- The Use of Wind Turbines vs Solar Power in South Africa May 8, 2010
- The FIFA World Cup’s Carbon Impact June 4, 2010
- What is a Natural Swimming Pool? May 6, 2010