All options that can contribute to South Africa’s water supply should be considered but conventional desalination plants may be too energy intensive – exacerbating another chronic problem in South Africa – electricity supply shortfalls. The cost of water to households and businesses will rise exponentially in the near future. Rainwater harvesting may offer a partial […]
Tag Archives | KZN water tanks
Communities with low socioeconomic status based on income, education and housing would be the most vulnerable to the effects of climate change, a new Water Research Commission (WRC) study showed.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THERE WILL BE A PRICE INCREASE IN JANUARY 2019. LAST ORDERS FOR 2018 WILL NEED TO BE PLACED BY 12/12/2018.
- Fear of a dry future for Cape Town June 27, 2018
- What is Raw Water, and is it healthy? January 7, 2018
- Rainwater Harvesting Calculator – South Africa December 29, 2017
- Lowveld Dam Levels – Watch out for the 2017/2018 dry season March 29, 2017
- Climate Watch for South Africa March 29, 2017
- Washing Machine Water Efficiency March 26, 2011
- Don’t Let your Swimming Pool Backwash Water Damage the Environment May 11, 2010
- The Use of Wind Turbines vs Solar Power in South Africa May 8, 2010
- The FIFA World Cup’s Carbon Impact June 4, 2010
- What is a Natural Swimming Pool? May 6, 2010