Water Rhapsody Water Conservation Systems are the best on the market because:
1. Saves up to 90% of the money spent on water.
2. All the Water Rhapsody Systems are environmentally sound.
3. Reduces municipal water demand by as much as 97%.
4. Reduces sewerage outfall by more than 90%
5. Reduces toilet flushing by at least 70%.
6. Reduces the capital needed for expensive dam building, and eliminates the need for new sewerage treatment works.
7. You do not change your lifestyle.
8. You irrigate automatically while you use water.
9. Stored water is available during future water outages.
10. You have adequate water for irrigation.
11. Rich water: Reduced demand for any garden fertilizers (greywater irrigation).
12. Very cost effective, amortization in the short term.
13. Reduces phosphates at sewerage works by at least 50%.
14. Storm water from roofs to street is almost eliminated.
15. Large yet unobtrusive (out of site) water tanks.
16. Pipes from house to water tanks hidden underground.
17. Reduces the need to top up swimming pools.
18. Eliminates pool backwash from sewers and streets.
19. Simple designs and concepts, guaranteed for one year.
20. All systems are very easy to maintain.
21. Quick and easy to install. All work done in two days.
22. Exempt from all forms of water restrictions.
23. Personalized installation and after sales service.
24. Track record of more than 3000 installations.
25. Option of override during a power outage.
26. Improves the quality of your lifestyle.
27. Benefit of experience of 16 years of conserving water.
28. All products invented installed and backed up by Water Rhapsody.
29. You join the happy family of conservationists.
30. Education: Systems imbue one with passion to conserve.
Water Rhapsody consultants are trained to accurately assess which of our water systems will suit your situation best. We also supply and install water tanks (we are official JoJo water tank dealers). See our product demo for an explanation of some of our products.