Installing a water tank or even a series of water tanks at a home or business not only allows rainwater harvesting and lowered water bills but it also ensures there is a back-up of reserve water in case of water supply outages. Water supply in the urban areas of South Africa varies from being relatively […]
Tag Archives | water tank installation
Water stored in water tanks was a major source of water before many of us began living in modern towns and cities. Running water and huge central water storage facilities were not available and water tanks greatly assisted people in saving time from fetching water from a canal, river or dam.
Here’s a testimonial from one of Water Rhapsody’s high profile clients, Professor Kader Asmal (former Minister of Water Affairs & Forestry, South Africa) 11 February 2010 To Whom it may Concern: Garden Rhapsody Grey Water Re-using System “It is very rare that a product, in this case, a new product gives so much satisfaction. We […]
Water Rhapsody Water Conservation Systems are the best on the market because: 1. Saves up to 90% of the money spent on water. 2. All the Water Rhapsody Systems are environmentally sound.
Instant panic! Immediate thoughts would turn to your family and home. The taps would open, but nothing would come out, there may be a little water left in your kettle, and some in your geyser. Then you may hear the news that the city will be out of water for a month. More panic, but […]
PLEASE NOTE THAT THERE WILL BE A PRICE INCREASE IN JANUARY 2019. LAST ORDERS FOR 2018 WILL NEED TO BE PLACED BY 12/12/2018.
- Fear of a dry future for Cape Town June 27, 2018
- What is Raw Water, and is it healthy? January 7, 2018
- Rainwater Harvesting Calculator – South Africa December 29, 2017
- Lowveld Dam Levels – Watch out for the 2017/2018 dry season March 29, 2017
- Climate Watch for South Africa March 29, 2017
- Washing Machine Water Efficiency March 26, 2011
- Don’t Let your Swimming Pool Backwash Water Damage the Environment May 11, 2010
- The Use of Wind Turbines vs Solar Power in South Africa May 8, 2010
- The FIFA World Cup’s Carbon Impact June 4, 2010
- What is a Natural Swimming Pool? May 6, 2010