Here are some excellent tips on how to plan, use and maintain a rainwater harvesting system as well as how to properly care for your rain water tanks. Choices, Choices Start with making a water budget, which will include knowing your average annual rainfall roof catchment area, cost and location of rainharvesting tank and your […]
Tag Archives | water tank manufacturer
An interesting Q&A with Rod Cairns, MD of JoJo Tanks – South Africa’s foremost water tank manufacturer Is municipal water expensive in South Africa compared with other countries?
Harvesting rainwater and installing rainwater tanks or ‘rain barrels’ is technically illegal in some US states – watch the video below for the explanation. This seems unbelievable and the logic a little flawed! Also see USA: Man sentenced to gaol for harvesting rainwater. Luckily South Africans can harvest and store as much free rain water […]
JoJo Tanks are the largest plastic tank manufacturer in South Africa See a few pictures of a JoJo Tanks factory. JoJo Tanks are the largest South African manufacturer of plastic water tanks, septic and chemical storage tanks for the agriculture, industrial and residential markets.
- Fear of a dry future for Cape Town June 27, 2018
- What is Raw Water, and is it healthy? January 7, 2018
- Rainwater Harvesting Calculator – South Africa December 29, 2017
- Lowveld Dam Levels – Watch out for the 2017/2018 dry season March 29, 2017
- Climate Watch for South Africa March 29, 2017
- Washing Machine Water Efficiency March 26, 2011
- Don’t Let your Swimming Pool Backwash Water Damage the Environment May 11, 2010
- The Use of Wind Turbines vs Solar Power in South Africa May 8, 2010
- The FIFA World Cup’s Carbon Impact June 4, 2010
- What is a Natural Swimming Pool? May 6, 2010