It is time that we all take responsibility for the state of our water sources and for the poor levels of sanitation in our urban areas. The contribution of each South African in the conservation of our water sources is important, as it not only has an impact on how much water is available for […]
Tag Archives | water conservation south africa
With fossil fuel reserves depleting at a rate not many would have imagined in the past, the oil of the 21st century is definitely not what’s buried deep within the earth, but it’s something that falls on the surface as sunshine. Some researchers opine that the earth receives more energy from the sun in just […]
South Africa’s water consumption is increasing despite the fact that we live in country that is predominantly semi-arid with regions that experience regular drought periods. As a country our average annual rainfall is just 450mm per annum compared to the world average of 850mm. Waterwise gardening has therefore now become an essential facet of responsible […]
Have a look at the 3 short videos below. These videos were made by a Water Rhapsody branch in the Cape (South Africa); they briefly explain and demonstrate how some of our rainwater harvesting- and grey water recycling systems work. If you live in Mpumalanga or Limpopo, contact us for all your water conservation requirements.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THERE WILL BE A PRICE INCREASE IN JANUARY 2019. LAST ORDERS FOR 2018 WILL NEED TO BE PLACED BY 12/12/2018.
- Fear of a dry future for Cape Town June 27, 2018
- What is Raw Water, and is it healthy? January 7, 2018
- Rainwater Harvesting Calculator – South Africa December 29, 2017
- Lowveld Dam Levels – Watch out for the 2017/2018 dry season March 29, 2017
- Climate Watch for South Africa March 29, 2017
- Washing Machine Water Efficiency March 26, 2011
- Don’t Let your Swimming Pool Backwash Water Damage the Environment May 11, 2010
- The Use of Wind Turbines vs Solar Power in South Africa May 8, 2010
- The FIFA World Cup’s Carbon Impact June 4, 2010
- What is a Natural Swimming Pool? May 6, 2010