Spending more time tending to your pool than swimming in it? Tired of toxic chemicals and endless maintenance? Now you’ve got options. Rainwater Harvesting Systems, Inc. (Australia) explains the process of converting a swimming pool to a rainwater tank. Now more than ever, smart people are thinking sustainably about the resources they use and how […]
Tag Archives | underground rainwater tanks
Some good information mentioned by the narrator. Choose water tanks carefully, we recommend JoJo Tanks products (South Africa), click on the links below for more information.
Underground water tanks are a great choice for the person that doesn’t want visual impact of the above ground water tank or is limited to space. There are several things to consider when deciding on which underground water storage system to use at your home or commercial property.
Watch this video for some insight into how a underground rain water tank and rainwater harvesting system is installed and operated. Although the above company in Australian, the same principles for rainwater harvesting and rainwater tanks can be applied to South Africa.
- South Africa: Renewables Program Gains Momentum July 28, 2016
- Using Water Hyacinth (seaweed) to create everyday household products January 26, 2016
- Water Angels: Kindness during South Africa’s Severe Drought January 22, 2016
- Video: Budget rainwater harvesting system & water tank August 11, 2015
- JoJo Tanks installation guide (infographic) July 17, 2015
- Washing Machine Water Efficiency March 26, 2011
- Don’t Let your Swimming Pool Backwash Water Damage the Environment May 11, 2010
- The Use of Wind Turbines vs Solar Power in South Africa May 8, 2010
- The FIFA World Cup’s Carbon Impact June 4, 2010
- What is a Natural Swimming Pool? May 6, 2010