The Port Elizabeth water shortages continue Tarryn van Vuuren, of Korsten, yesterday said her daughter, Brooklyn-Armani, 14 months, would still be alive if it were not for the water crisis that has caused some suburbs, especially in the northern areas, to go without water for a week so far.
Tag Archives | PE water crisis
Businesses in Port Elizabeth’s biggest shopping centre, Greenacres, have had to close their doors after their taps ran dry. Water shortages have hamstrung the city after two main supply water pipes burst. Municipal officials say they are re-routing water to areas without any water.
- Lowveld Dam Levels – Watch out for the 2017/2018 dry season March 29, 2017
- Climate Watch for South Africa March 29, 2017
- South Africa: Renewables Program Gains Momentum July 28, 2016
- Using Water Hyacinth (seaweed) to create everyday household products January 26, 2016
- Water Angels: Kindness during South Africa’s Severe Drought January 22, 2016
- Washing Machine Water Efficiency March 26, 2011
- Don’t Let your Swimming Pool Backwash Water Damage the Environment May 11, 2010
- The Use of Wind Turbines vs Solar Power in South Africa May 8, 2010
- The FIFA World Cup’s Carbon Impact June 4, 2010
- What is a Natural Swimming Pool? May 6, 2010