Underground water tanks can be a better alternative to standard above-ground water tanks but they must be properly constructed and designed to withstand pressure exerted on the walls when buried underground. Here are some features which the ideal underground water tank should possess: The underground tank should be of a useful capacity for storing worthwhile […]
Tag Archives | horizontal water tank
In addition to practising water conservation measures outlined below, why not supplement your water needs by harvesting rainwater? Rainwater from your rain water tanks is free and is much better for plants when compared to chemical-laden municipal water. Consumers can take steps early in the season to save water and money on their water bills […]
The Tshwane metro municipality has told residents to fetch water from water tanks installed at different parts in the city of Pretoria, an official said on Wednesday. “People must please bring their own containers if they want to fill up water bottles,” spokeswoman Dikeledi Phiri said.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THERE WILL BE A PRICE INCREASE IN JANUARY 2019. LAST ORDERS FOR 2018 WILL NEED TO BE PLACED BY 12/12/2018.
- Fear of a dry future for Cape Town June 27, 2018
- What is Raw Water, and is it healthy? January 7, 2018
- Rainwater Harvesting Calculator – South Africa December 29, 2017
- Lowveld Dam Levels – Watch out for the 2017/2018 dry season March 29, 2017
- Climate Watch for South Africa March 29, 2017
- Washing Machine Water Efficiency March 26, 2011
- Don’t Let your Swimming Pool Backwash Water Damage the Environment May 11, 2010
- The Use of Wind Turbines vs Solar Power in South Africa May 8, 2010
- The FIFA World Cup’s Carbon Impact June 4, 2010
- What is a Natural Swimming Pool? May 6, 2010