A reduction in stormwater runoff is good for the environment. As the video explains, there are a number of things that you can do to reduce stormwater leaving your garden and house. Rain gardens help reduce runoff and save on irrigation costs. Water Rhapsody water conservation systems include rainwater harvesting systems and grey water recycling systems; these ensure that there is a substantial reduction in the amount of water leaving your home. Water storage is core to our rainwater harvesting system; various shapes, types and sizes of water tanks can be installed. Not only do these water systems save money and water, they also make a positive contribution to improving and protecting our environment.
Reduce Stormwater Runoff
gray water recycling, grey water recycling systems, protect our environment, rain garden, rain gardens, rainwater, reduce stormwater runoff, save irrigation costs, save money, save our environment, save water, save water bill, storm water, storm water runoff, stormwater management, stormwater pollution, stormwater reduction, tenk, water conservation, water conservation systems, water rhapsody, water storage, water systems, water tank, water tanks
PLEASE NOTE THAT THERE WILL BE A PRICE INCREASE IN JANUARY 2019. LAST ORDERS FOR 2018 WILL NEED TO BE PLACED BY 12/12/2018.
- Fear of a dry future for Cape Town June 27, 2018
- What is Raw Water, and is it healthy? January 7, 2018
- Rainwater Harvesting Calculator – South Africa December 29, 2017
- Lowveld Dam Levels – Watch out for the 2017/2018 dry season March 29, 2017
- Climate Watch for South Africa March 29, 2017
- Washing Machine Water Efficiency March 26, 2011
- Don’t Let your Swimming Pool Backwash Water Damage the Environment May 11, 2010
- The Use of Wind Turbines vs Solar Power in South Africa May 8, 2010
- The FIFA World Cup’s Carbon Impact June 4, 2010
- What is a Natural Swimming Pool? May 6, 2010