Mutare City Council is reportedly losing millions of dollars worth of treated water due to illegal connections and massive leakages because its piping system is now obsolete.
Tag Archives | zimbabwe water
HARARE City Council is releasing raw sewerage into rivers that feed the capital’s water sources, a report recently presented to Parliament has claimed. The report also painted a picture of lawlessness in the capital and Chitungwiza where structures were being built on wetlands, marshlands, and water-ways as well as below electricity pylons. “Sewage pump stations […]
PLEASE NOTE THAT THERE WILL BE A PRICE INCREASE IN JANUARY 2019. LAST ORDERS FOR 2018 WILL NEED TO BE PLACED BY 12/12/2018.
- Fear of a dry future for Cape Town June 27, 2018
- What is Raw Water, and is it healthy? January 7, 2018
- Rainwater Harvesting Calculator – South Africa December 29, 2017
- Lowveld Dam Levels – Watch out for the 2017/2018 dry season March 29, 2017
- Climate Watch for South Africa March 29, 2017
- Washing Machine Water Efficiency March 26, 2011
- Don’t Let your Swimming Pool Backwash Water Damage the Environment May 11, 2010
- The Use of Wind Turbines vs Solar Power in South Africa May 8, 2010
- The FIFA World Cup’s Carbon Impact June 4, 2010
- What is a Natural Swimming Pool? May 6, 2010