The article below outlines for good points and ideas. Polyethylene water tanks are subject to price fluctuations but in South Africa, JoJo Tanks usually fix prices for at least a year, even with oil/fuel price hikes. Harvesting rainwater is arguably the best way to save money on water, especially in arid climates, while doing your […]
Tag Archives | rainwater tanks south africa
Some good information mentioned by the narrator. Choose water tanks carefully, we recommend JoJo Tanks products (South Africa), click on the links below for more information.
Water plays a deeply under-appreciated role in our day-to-day lives considering its constant use in cooking, cleaning, bathing, and recreational activities; and on a grander scale, the production of everything from fresh produce, to hydro electricity, and plastics. So, imagine for a moment how a water shortage might affect your life. Although Canada has touted […]
Installed above or below ground? When planning the installation of a rain water tank, it is important to consider where it can be located on your property. In many cases water tanks are installed above ground, especially when the water tank is being installed alongside an existing dwelling. However installing the water tank underground can be […]
PLEASE NOTE THAT THERE WILL BE A PRICE INCREASE IN JANUARY 2019. LAST ORDERS FOR 2018 WILL NEED TO BE PLACED BY 12/12/2018.
- Fear of a dry future for Cape Town June 27, 2018
- What is Raw Water, and is it healthy? January 7, 2018
- Rainwater Harvesting Calculator – South Africa December 29, 2017
- Lowveld Dam Levels – Watch out for the 2017/2018 dry season March 29, 2017
- Climate Watch for South Africa March 29, 2017
- Washing Machine Water Efficiency March 26, 2011
- Don’t Let your Swimming Pool Backwash Water Damage the Environment May 11, 2010
- The Use of Wind Turbines vs Solar Power in South Africa May 8, 2010
- The FIFA World Cup’s Carbon Impact June 4, 2010
- What is a Natural Swimming Pool? May 6, 2010