Whether it’s an office, a factory, a hospital, a brewery, a hotel or restaurant or a school, the possibilities for saving precious water are all around you. If you see water being wasted, why not talk about it with your manager or the building maintenance and engineering staff? There are many case studies showing how […]
Tag Archives | jojo underground water tank
Since 50% of water used by the average Western home goes to gardens, conservation of this valuable resource can begin outdoors. Practicing smart gardening can reduce water waste by having an active water management plan.
RAIN GARDENS: They will ease strain on the municipal sewer system and keep pollutants out of lakes, streams Rain gardens can be an attractive and effective way to reduce storm-water runoff from your roof, driveway and other surfaces in your yard.
- Lowveld Dam Levels – Watch out for the 2017/2018 dry season March 29, 2017
- Climate Watch for South Africa March 29, 2017
- South Africa: Renewables Program Gains Momentum July 28, 2016
- Using Water Hyacinth (seaweed) to create everyday household products January 26, 2016
- Water Angels: Kindness during South Africa’s Severe Drought January 22, 2016
- Washing Machine Water Efficiency March 26, 2011
- Don’t Let your Swimming Pool Backwash Water Damage the Environment May 11, 2010
- The Use of Wind Turbines vs Solar Power in South Africa May 8, 2010
- The FIFA World Cup’s Carbon Impact June 4, 2010
- What is a Natural Swimming Pool? May 6, 2010