Installing a rain water storage tank is advantageous to any homeowner, since the additional supply of water gives liberty to utilize water as they please and be free from any water restrictions Below are a number of tips that will be of great importance when it comes to purchasing water tanks:
Tag Archives | jojo rainwater tank
Rainwater collection is one of the oldest means of collecting water for domestic purposes. Archeological evidence attests to the capture of rainwater as far back as 4,000 years ago, and the concept of rainwater harvesting in China may date back 6,000 years. Unfortunately, as societies became more technologically advanced, the simple practice of rainwater harvesting […]
Rainwater harvesting is a technology used to collect, convey and store rain from relatively clean surfaces such as a roof for later use.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THERE WILL BE A PRICE INCREASE IN JANUARY 2019. LAST ORDERS FOR 2018 WILL NEED TO BE PLACED BY 12/12/2018.
- Fear of a dry future for Cape Town June 27, 2018
- What is Raw Water, and is it healthy? January 7, 2018
- Rainwater Harvesting Calculator – South Africa December 29, 2017
- Lowveld Dam Levels – Watch out for the 2017/2018 dry season March 29, 2017
- Climate Watch for South Africa March 29, 2017
- Washing Machine Water Efficiency March 26, 2011
- Don’t Let your Swimming Pool Backwash Water Damage the Environment May 11, 2010
- The Use of Wind Turbines vs Solar Power in South Africa May 8, 2010
- The FIFA World Cup’s Carbon Impact June 4, 2010
- What is a Natural Swimming Pool? May 6, 2010