Businesses can incur large water bills; water conservation systems such as rainwater harvesting tanks and grey water recycling can save money, save water and help the environment. Check out the 3 tips below. It makes sense to turn on a tap when you need it, but using water that is good enough to drink for […]
Tag Archives | greywater tanks
Greywater can be sent to to grey water tanks and then pumped back to wherever is required, e.g. toilet flushing. A golden rule of greywater systems is never to store the greywater in water tanks for more than 24 hours – unpleasant micro-organisms may begin to flourish. The video below gets the point of greywater […]
Greywater recycling systems and rain water harvesting tanks are a great way to save water and money; these activities are good for the environment too. With grey water use, there are certain do’s & don’ts outlined by the article below. The Australian Government Living Greener website defines greywater as wastewater from a range of sources including the […]
Many plants used for landscaping benefit from being watered with household gray water, according to a study released by the nonprofit organization Water Environmental Research Foundation.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THERE WILL BE A PRICE INCREASE IN JANUARY 2019. LAST ORDERS FOR 2018 WILL NEED TO BE PLACED BY 12/12/2018.
- Fear of a dry future for Cape Town June 27, 2018
- What is Raw Water, and is it healthy? January 7, 2018
- Rainwater Harvesting Calculator – South Africa December 29, 2017
- Lowveld Dam Levels – Watch out for the 2017/2018 dry season March 29, 2017
- Climate Watch for South Africa March 29, 2017
- Washing Machine Water Efficiency March 26, 2011
- Don’t Let your Swimming Pool Backwash Water Damage the Environment May 11, 2010
- The Use of Wind Turbines vs Solar Power in South Africa May 8, 2010
- The FIFA World Cup’s Carbon Impact June 4, 2010
- What is a Natural Swimming Pool? May 6, 2010