There is sometimes some confusion as to whether standard water tanks can be buried under ground, with soil up against the sides and tops. In most cases, the answer is no. Standard vertical water tanks should never be totally buried unless the manufacturer specifically states that this is possible. Most standard vertical water tanks are […]
Tag Archives | 10000 liter tenke
IOM has begun drilling the first of four boreholes and installing two water storage tanks, each with a capacity of 45,000 litres, to provide adequate and safe drinking water to an estimated 42,000 Sudanese refugees at Doro camp in South Sudan’s Upper Nile State.
Johannesburg – With inspiration from a friend too lazy to take a shower and a few months of research on the internet, South African university student Ludwick Marishane has won global recognition for an invention that takes the water out of bathing.
- Lowveld Dam Levels – Watch out for the 2017/2018 dry season March 29, 2017
- Climate Watch for South Africa March 29, 2017
- South Africa: Renewables Program Gains Momentum July 28, 2016
- Using Water Hyacinth (seaweed) to create everyday household products January 26, 2016
- Water Angels: Kindness during South Africa’s Severe Drought January 22, 2016
- Washing Machine Water Efficiency March 26, 2011
- Don’t Let your Swimming Pool Backwash Water Damage the Environment May 11, 2010
- The Use of Wind Turbines vs Solar Power in South Africa May 8, 2010
- The FIFA World Cup’s Carbon Impact June 4, 2010
- What is a Natural Swimming Pool? May 6, 2010