Residents’ associations in Harare have warned that public outrage over ongoing water problems in the city is reaching boiling point, with city authorities being urged to hurry up and deal with the issues.
Tag Archives | Zimbabwe water crisis
Clean and plentiful water provides the foundation for the prosperity of any community for it to survive. Water supply issues should not be a problem for Zimbabwe since we share the Zambezi, Pungwe, Save and Limpopo water basins with neighbouring countries Mozambique, Zambia, Botswana and South Africa. However, mere access to water is not sufficient […]
Bulawayo’s water woes are set to mount, with its city council indicating that it will be extending water restrictions from three days a week to four. The move comes just two months after the council introduced restrictions in an effort to preserve dwindling water supplies following the decommissioning of the Lower and Upper Ncema dams.
- Fear of a dry future for Cape Town June 27, 2018
- What is Raw Water, and is it healthy? January 7, 2018
- Rainwater Harvesting Calculator – South Africa December 29, 2017
- Lowveld Dam Levels – Watch out for the 2017/2018 dry season March 29, 2017
- Climate Watch for South Africa March 29, 2017
- Washing Machine Water Efficiency March 26, 2011
- Don’t Let your Swimming Pool Backwash Water Damage the Environment May 11, 2010
- The Use of Wind Turbines vs Solar Power in South Africa May 8, 2010
- The FIFA World Cup’s Carbon Impact June 4, 2010
- What is a Natural Swimming Pool? May 6, 2010