Rain gardens are one one way to slow and reduce stormwater runoff and they can also be installed in conjunction with rain barrels or rain water tanks. A rain garden is a garden which takes advantage of rainfall and stormwater runoff in its design and plant selection. Usually, it is a small garden which is designed […]
Tag Archives | raingardens
Rain Garden Installation Guide Raingardens are a great way to utilise rainwater from your rooftop and reduce stormwater runoff. Rainwater can also be directly harvested into water tanks for use as garden irrigation water or for domestic use. To see what types of rainwater tanks and water tanks are available in South Africa, see below.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THERE WILL BE A PRICE INCREASE IN JANUARY 2019. LAST ORDERS FOR 2018 WILL NEED TO BE PLACED BY 12/12/2018.
- Fear of a dry future for Cape Town June 27, 2018
- What is Raw Water, and is it healthy? January 7, 2018
- Rainwater Harvesting Calculator – South Africa December 29, 2017
- Lowveld Dam Levels – Watch out for the 2017/2018 dry season March 29, 2017
- Climate Watch for South Africa March 29, 2017
- Washing Machine Water Efficiency March 26, 2011
- Don’t Let your Swimming Pool Backwash Water Damage the Environment May 11, 2010
- The Use of Wind Turbines vs Solar Power in South Africa May 8, 2010
- The FIFA World Cup’s Carbon Impact June 4, 2010
- What is a Natural Swimming Pool? May 6, 2010