In addition to the tips outlined below, businesses can save significant amounts on their water bills by harvesting rainwater, especially if the building has a big roof surface area such as factory premises. In these cases, a series of large water tanks – 10000 litre, 15000 litre and 20000 litre water tanks – can be installed to make the building water self-sufficient in some cases.
There are many benefits to reducing water consumption in the work place, it can help with more than just cost.
It can help your business to comply with current and future environmental legislation, reduce its carbon footprint, improve your company’s environmental performance and generate positive PR.
- Educate your employees on the importance and practices of water efficiency
- Try and set water usage targets and encourage widespread involvement to achieve this!
- Know where your supply pipes run and where the shut off valves are
- Check your meters at night or when no is being used to monitor leakage
- Make sure your pipes are protected against cold weather as leakage can increase after a burst due to frost
- Install water efficient devices in bathrooms such as waterless urinals or automatic taps
- See if your water supplier offer water audits, these are a good way to see how you can make small changes to make a big difference
- Try and use water efficient settings on all kitchen appliances
- Installing automatic taps or spray taps can help make a big difference to consumption levels
- Where possible use a water butt or water tank to harvest rainwater for use in your business
In South Africa, businesses and homeowners are spoilt for choice with JoJo Tanks’ huge range of water tanks and other liquid storage tanks available; click on the links below for more information.
JoJo Tanks South Africa offer a wide range of products such as plastic water tanks and chemical tanks to suit every household, business or agricultural need, including silo tanks and silo tank stands as well as other high quality JoJo Tanks products. See JoJo Tanks’ VERTICAL TANKS, HORIZONTAL TANKS (transporter tanks), STEEL TANK STANDS and OTHER JOJO PRODUCTS and see JoJo Tanks’ NEW 6000 LITRE UNDERGROUND TANKS. Also see our FAQ and WATER TANK PRICES.
JoJo’s superior polyethylene plastic water tanks and steel water tank stands make JoJo Tanks the leaders in plastic water tank technology and the quality, affordability and 5-year guarantee on these water tanks make JoJo products one of the best choices in South Africa. *All JoJo Tanks polyethylene tanks and products now carry a 8 year warranty (on tanks purchased on or after 1 July 2013)* JoJo’s water tanks and chemical tanks come standard with a number of features that are often lacking on cheaper/inferior plastic tanks made by other companies in South Africa.
We are authorised JoJo Tanks dealers in South Africa and dispatch orders directly from JoJo Tank depots to save on transport costs. Full range of JoJo Tanks products and JoJo water tanks for sale. CONTACT US for a quote on the right JoJo water tank or other JoJo product for you. Special discounts are available on multiple orders of chemical tanks and water tanks and to our commercial and government customers. We can usually delivery tanks and tank stands free of charge to business/commercial addresses in South Africa.
SPECIAL ON MULTIPLE ORDERS OF 10000 litre, 15000 litre & 20000 litre JOJO WATER TANKS AND CHEMICAL TANKS…CONTACT US FOR A FREE QUOTE!
(15000 litre and 20000 litre JoJo vertical water tanks & chemical tanks are available on order directly from JoJo Tanks’ main factory)
Live in the USA and need rainwater harvesting equipment? Click HERE!