A plastic water tank is a plastic water tank…or is it? The truth is that not all poly water tanks make the grade for harsh African conditions and it is wise to check some specifications before buying. So what makes the ideal polyethylene water tank for African conditions? Here are some pointers to look out […]
Tag Archives | water tanks africa
IOM has begun drilling the first of four boreholes and installing two water storage tanks, each with a capacity of 45,000 litres, to provide adequate and safe drinking water to an estimated 42,000 Sudanese refugees at Doro camp in South Sudan’s Upper Nile State.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THERE WILL BE A PRICE INCREASE IN JANUARY 2019. LAST ORDERS FOR 2018 WILL NEED TO BE PLACED BY 12/12/2018.
- Fear of a dry future for Cape Town June 27, 2018
- What is Raw Water, and is it healthy? January 7, 2018
- Rainwater Harvesting Calculator – South Africa December 29, 2017
- Lowveld Dam Levels – Watch out for the 2017/2018 dry season March 29, 2017
- Climate Watch for South Africa March 29, 2017
- Washing Machine Water Efficiency March 26, 2011
- Don’t Let your Swimming Pool Backwash Water Damage the Environment May 11, 2010
- The Use of Wind Turbines vs Solar Power in South Africa May 8, 2010
- The FIFA World Cup’s Carbon Impact June 4, 2010
- What is a Natural Swimming Pool? May 6, 2010