Installing water tanks or rainwater tanks is not a fit and forget activity, although most polyethylene tanks require very little maintenance. The article below touches on some installation and maintenance advice. If your water tank is going to be large, consult a builder or engineer, as it may require structural support. Have the water tank […]
Tag Archives | tanks south africa
JoJo Tanks are widely known for their HDLPE (high density linear polyethylene) water tanks. Some of the features that make JoJo water tanks one of the top choices in South Africa, also make the JoJo chemical tanks an excellent choice too. Here are some of the reasons why JoJo Tanks’ chemical tanks are industry leaders: […]
Wetland restoration is a billion-dollar-a-year industry in the United States that aims to create ecosystems similar to those that disappeared over the past century. But a new analysis of restoration projects shows that restored wetlands seldom reach the quality of a natural wetland.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THERE WILL BE A PRICE INCREASE IN JANUARY 2019. LAST ORDERS FOR 2018 WILL NEED TO BE PLACED BY 12/12/2018.
- Fear of a dry future for Cape Town June 27, 2018
- What is Raw Water, and is it healthy? January 7, 2018
- Rainwater Harvesting Calculator – South Africa December 29, 2017
- Lowveld Dam Levels – Watch out for the 2017/2018 dry season March 29, 2017
- Climate Watch for South Africa March 29, 2017
- Washing Machine Water Efficiency March 26, 2011
- Don’t Let your Swimming Pool Backwash Water Damage the Environment May 11, 2010
- The Use of Wind Turbines vs Solar Power in South Africa May 8, 2010
- The FIFA World Cup’s Carbon Impact June 4, 2010
- What is a Natural Swimming Pool? May 6, 2010