JoJo water tanks and chemical tanks are made from high grade HDPE/polyethylene and are guaranteed for 5 years. JoJo tanks do not require a high level of maintenance and do not rust like metal/steel tanks. However, there are a few things to check to ensure the best performance from your jojo water tank or rainwater […]
Tag Archives | maintaining water tanks
The primary focus of water tank maintenance procedures should be to keep all components clean and to minimise the risk of contamination/rubbish either entering or remaining in rainwater tanks & water storage tanks.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THERE WILL BE A PRICE INCREASE IN JANUARY 2019. LAST ORDERS FOR 2018 WILL NEED TO BE PLACED BY 12/12/2018.
- Fear of a dry future for Cape Town June 27, 2018
- What is Raw Water, and is it healthy? January 7, 2018
- Rainwater Harvesting Calculator – South Africa December 29, 2017
- Lowveld Dam Levels – Watch out for the 2017/2018 dry season March 29, 2017
- Climate Watch for South Africa March 29, 2017
- Washing Machine Water Efficiency March 26, 2011
- Don’t Let your Swimming Pool Backwash Water Damage the Environment May 11, 2010
- The Use of Wind Turbines vs Solar Power in South Africa May 8, 2010
- The FIFA World Cup’s Carbon Impact June 4, 2010
- What is a Natural Swimming Pool? May 6, 2010