Here are some reasons why businesses with factories or warehouses should harvest rainwater and install water tanks:
- Many factory buildings are large and have a big surface area for collecting rainwater
- Often warehouse rooftops are made from corrugated iron or flat iron – this type of rooftop is the most efficient and best surface to harvest rainwater from
- The large roof surface area of factories will ensure that really large, worthwhile quantities of rainwater can be harvested
- There is usually ample space alongside factories for large water tanks to be installed – 10000 litre, 15000 litre or 20000 litre water tanks would probably be most suitable
- The height of factory buildings usually is great enough for any size of water tank to be installed (not limited like some residential buildings where low profile water tanks are the only suitable types of tank)
- Many industrial processes use vast quanities of perfectly good (and expensive!) drinking water from municipal supplies; why not harvest rainwater, it is free! The business water bill could be significantly reduced, thus improving profitability
- Eco-conscious consumers will be impressed with businesses that try to operate sustainably and in a more ecologically sound way. Rainwater harvesting is great for the environment (also reduces stormwater runoff in built up areas). Businesses wishing to improve their ‘green’ image would do well to openly show their rainwater harvesting endeavours to the public
Rainwater harvesting systems can range from very simple to complex integrative systems that switch on when water shortages occur. For excellent quality polyethylene water tanks, we recommend water tanks manufactured by JoJo Tanks in South Africa; click on the links below to view the various JoJo water tanks and other products available.
JoJo Tanks South Africa offer a wide range of products such as plastic water tanks and chemical tanks to suit every household, business or agricultural need, including silo tanks and silo tank stands as well as other high quality JoJo Tanks products. See JoJo Tanks’ VERTICAL TANKS, HORIZONTAL TANKS (transporter tanks), STEEL TANK STANDS and OTHER JOJO PRODUCTS and see JoJo Tanks’ NEW 6000 LITRE UNDERGROUND TANKS. Also see our FAQ and WATER TANK PRICES.
JoJo’s superior polyethylene plastic water tanks and steel water tank stands make JoJo Tanks the leaders in plastic water tank technology and the quality, affordability and 8-year guarantee on these water tanks make JoJo products one of the best choices in South Africa. *All JoJo Tanks polyethylene tanks and products now carry a 8 year warranty (on tanks purchased on or after 1 July 2013)* JoJo’s water tanks and chemical tanks come standard with a number of features that are often lacking on cheaper/inferior plastic tanks made by other companies in South Africa.
We are authorised JoJo Tanks dealers in South Africa and dispatch orders directly from JoJo Tank depots to save on transport costs. Full range of JoJo Tanks products and JoJo water tanks for sale. CONTACT US for a quote on the right JoJo water tank or other JoJo product for you. Special discounts are available on multiple orders of chemical tanks and water tanks and to our commercial and government customers. We can usually delivery tanks and tank stands free of charge to business/commercial addresses in South Africa.
SPECIAL ON MULTIPLE ORDERS OF 10000 litre, 15000 litre & 20000 litre JOJO WATER TANKS AND CHEMICAL TANKS…CONTACT US FOR A FREE QUOTE!