JoJo underground water tanks are the answer when space and accessibility are an issue – especially in an urban environment.
Underground tanks have also become an increasingly popular option for architects and building designers as an underground water storage system allows for the maximum use of property, allowing for more green space and/or parking on a tight commercial site. Professionally installed, underground tanks can be placed under paved light weight traffic areas, driveways, garden beds or lawns providing an eco-friendly and aesthetically pleasing solution for rainwater capture and rainwater harvesting as well as an alternative to storing water from other sources.
Here are some advantages specific to the JoJo 6000 litre underground water tanks:
- Compared to steel and concrete underground tanks, the JoJo 6000 litre underground tank is lightweight yet extremely robust making it easier to transport and install
- JoJo underground water tanks were scientifically designed and thoroughly tested – many DIY underground water tanks are not structurally sound or able to withstand pressure when buried
- The cost of a JoJo underground water tank is competitive when compared with other types of underground water tanks
- The 6000 litre capacity of the JoJo underground water tank is ideal for a normal household (whether for storing rainwater from rainwater harvesting systems or for storing municipal or borehole water)
- If more water storage capacity is required, JoJo 6000 litre underground water tanks can be installed in series, e.g. 2x 6000 litre tanks installed together to give a storage capacity of 12000 litres
- Properly installed, JoJo underground water tanks have a very long service life and carry a guarantee from JoJo Tanks
- JoJo underground tanks are made from high grade polyethylene that is approved for storing potable water
- Properly installed, JoJo underground tanks do not rust, corrode, crack or degrade – sometimes a problem with steel and concrete underground water tanks
While there are situations where underground water tanks are the ideal solution, in many cases, above-ground water tanks on tank stands are also a great option. Click on the links below to view the wide range of JoJo water tanks, JoJo rainwater tanks, JoJo chemical tanks, JoJo silo tanks, JoJo water tank stands and other high quality JoJo Tanks products available throughout South Africa.
JoJo’s superior polyethylene plastic water tanks and steel water tank stands make JoJo Tanks the leaders in plastic water tank technology and the quality, affordability and 5-year guarantee on these water tanks make JoJo products one of the best choices in South Africa. JoJo’s water tanks and chemical tanks come standard with a number of features that are often lacking on cheaper/inferior plastic tanks made by other companies in South Africa.
We are authorised JoJo Tanks dealers in South Africa and dispatch orders directly from JoJo Tank depots to save on transport costs. Full range of JoJo Tanks products and JoJo water tanks for sale. CONTACT US for a quote on the right JoJo water tank or other JoJo product for you. Special discounts are available on multiple orders of chemical tanks and water tanks and to our commercial and government customers. We can usually delivery tanks and tank stands free of charge to business/commercial addresses in South Africa.
SPECIAL ON MULTIPLE ORDERS OF 10000 LITRE, 15000 LITRE & 20000 LITRE JOJO WATER TANKS AND CHEMICAL TANKS…CONTACT US FOR A FREE QUOTE!
(15000 litre and 20000 litre JoJo vertical water tanks & chemical tanks are available on order directly from JoJo Tanks’ main factory)