JOJO TANKS HISTORY Jan Joubert established JoJo Tanks (Pty) Ltd during the 1970’s. Originally tanks were manufactured from fiberglass but in 1981, the company switched to manufacturing polyethylene tanks, using a rotational moulding process in order to supply the more robust tanks required in the agricultural and chemical industries. Today, JoJo only manufactures polyethylene tanks […]
Tag Archives | ecosan waterless toilet
Here is a detailed explanation of how the EcoSan waterless toilet system works. See a related post about waterless toilet systems.
There is a ‘toilet revolution’ taking shape – with tankless toilets which save water while reducing watershed pollution. Upwards of 3 million people die annually from diarrhea, dysentery, and parasitic diseases — all for the want of clean water. Meanwhile, each year in the water-rich United States, 2.1 billion gallons of the world’s most precious […]
PLEASE NOTE THAT THERE WILL BE A PRICE INCREASE IN JANUARY 2019. LAST ORDERS FOR 2018 WILL NEED TO BE PLACED BY 12/12/2018.
- Fear of a dry future for Cape Town June 27, 2018
- What is Raw Water, and is it healthy? January 7, 2018
- Rainwater Harvesting Calculator – South Africa December 29, 2017
- Lowveld Dam Levels – Watch out for the 2017/2018 dry season March 29, 2017
- Climate Watch for South Africa March 29, 2017
- Washing Machine Water Efficiency March 26, 2011
- Don’t Let your Swimming Pool Backwash Water Damage the Environment May 11, 2010
- The Use of Wind Turbines vs Solar Power in South Africa May 8, 2010
- The FIFA World Cup’s Carbon Impact June 4, 2010
- What is a Natural Swimming Pool? May 6, 2010