In South Africa, water scarce nation where water issues are increasingly serious, there shouldn’t really be a need for much convincing when it comes to water tanks.
However, here are 10 great reasons to install a water tank.
- Water tanks can save you money if used for storing rain water for domestic and commercial purposes
- Having a water tank with reserve water on the property ensures that the ever-increasing water supply cuts in South Africa do not affect the building too seriously
- Saving stored rainwater in rainwater tanks can be a lifesaver for lawns and gardens during water restrictions
- Plants respond to rainwater much better than chemical-laden municipal water – better growth and less money spent on treating diseases/pests.
- Fire fighting – do you have an adequate fire fighting procedure? In the past, fire hydrant points were well maintained but now it is unlikely that there will be a functioning fire hydrant near your building. The water stored in you water tanks could help prevent your property burning down.
- Water tanks – whether connected to a rainwater harvesting system or simply for storing municipal or water from other sources, will usually increase the market value of the property
- Sick of bathing/showering in chlorinated municipal water? Rainwater from your rainwater tanks is much healthier and softer for washing skin & hair.
- Rainwater is naturally pure but can pick up contaminants from the roof and gutters before entering you water tanks. If appropriately filtered, rainwater is some of the best and healthiest water you can drink
- Water pressure – water tanks elevated on tank stands provide ‘free’ water pressure, utilizing gravity
- Water tanks, when connected to rainwater harvesting systems, are good for the environment – rainwater is kept on the property and prevented from rushing down streets into storm water drains, causing erosion and pollution in local waterways.
There are many more reasons to buy and install one or more water tanks but be sure to choose high quality, well-known, trusted brand names such as JoJo Tanks. Click on the links below to view the range of water tanks, rainwater tanks, underground water tanks, septic tanks, silo tanks, tank stands and other superior quality JoJo Tanks products.
JoJo Tanks South Africa offer a wide range of products such as plastic water tanks and chemical tanks to suit every household, business or agricultural need, including silo tanks and silo tank stands as well as other high quality JoJo Tanks products. See JoJo Tanks’ VERTICAL TANKS, HORIZONTAL TANKS (transporter tanks), STEEL TANK STANDS and OTHER JOJO PRODUCTS and see JoJo Tanks’ NEW 6000 LITRE UNDERGROUND TANKS. Also see our FAQ and WATER TANK PRICES.
JoJo’s superior polyethylene plastic water tanks and steel water tank stands make JoJo Tanks the leaders in plastic water tank technology and the quality, affordability and 5-year guarantee on these water tanks make JoJo products one of the best choices in South Africa. *All JoJo Tanks polyethylene tanks and products now carry a 8 year warranty (on tanks purchased on or after 1 July 2013)* JoJo’s water tanks and chemical tanks come standard with a number of features that are often lacking on cheaper/inferior plastic tanks made by other companies in South Africa.
We are authorised JoJo Tanks dealers in South Africa and dispatch orders directly from JoJo Tank depots to save on transport costs. Full range of JoJo Tanks products and JoJo water tanks for sale. CONTACT US for a quote on the right JoJo water tank or other JoJo product for you. Special discounts are available on multiple orders of chemical tanks and water tanks and to our commercial and government customers. We can usually delivery tanks and tank stands free of charge to business/commercial addresses in South Africa.
SPECIAL ON MULTIPLE ORDERS OF 10000 litre, 15000 litre & 20000 litre JOJO WATER TANKS AND CHEMICAL TANKS…CONTACT US FOR A FREE QUOTE!
(15000 litre and 20000 litre JoJo vertical water tanks & chemical tanks are available on order directly from JoJo Tanks’ main factory)
Live in the USA and need rainwater harvesting equipment? Click HERE!