After their initial purchase expense, water tanks can save businesses and homeowners money and hassle. It is wise to buy good quality water tanks in the first place so that a long service life is assured. Best quality polyethylene water tanks are relatively inexpensive when one considers the advantages.
Here are some ways in which a plastic water tank or rainwater tank can save money and trouble:
- A water tank kept full with water from your normal water supply will ensure that water is available during water supply outages (increasingly common in many towns and cities in South Africa).
- In the event of prolonged water supply outages, a good-sized water tank of 5000 litres or 10000 litres will save the homeowner from having to purchase water elsewhere and/or stand in queues to collect questionably quality water from community centres or temporary water dispensers.
- Water tanks can also be used to store rainwater – the cost savings are obvious – rainwater is free! Depending on the roof surface area and local rainfall patterns, it may be possible to become water self-sufficient and to cut out municipal water bills all together.
- Rainwater stored in water tanks for dry season garden & lawn irrigation may save plants from dying during water restrictions. While neighbours have to let their lawns and gardens die during water restrictions, you will be able to irrigate (legally) and keep your garden alive, potentially saving substantially amounts of money that would be needed to re-establish the lawn and garden.
- Many people do not like the taste of municipal water (and are worried about the negative effects of the municipal chemicals on health) and therefore buy bottled water. A rainwater tank with a suitable water filtration system can provide crystal clear, healthy, tasty water for free.
- Being partially or totally water self-sufficient via the installation of rainwater tanks is priceless, especially in areas where Mains water supply is of suspect quality and unreliable.
When choosing a water tank, buy good quality, well-known brand names that offer a warranty or guaranty on the quality.
JoJo Tanks in South Africa offer an 8-year warranty on their vertical water tanks and horizontal water tanks and their products are designed and manufactured according to international rotomoulding industry standards. JoJo water tanks are also made with an FDA-approved inner black lining that inhibits algae growth and keeps water fresher for longer. JoJo water tanks are also made from food-grade, UV-protected, virgin raw materials and their one-piece, rotational moulding manufacture reduces the risk of splitting and cracking. Click on the links below to view the wide range of JoJo Tanks products available in South Africa.
JoJo Tanks South Africa offer a wide range of products such as plastic water tanks and chemical tanks to suit every household, business or agricultural need, including silo tanks and silo tank stands as well as other high quality JoJo Tanks products. See JoJo Tanks’ VERTICAL TANKS, HORIZONTAL TANKS (transporter tanks), STEEL TANK STANDS and OTHER JOJO PRODUCTS and see JoJo Tanks’ NEW 6000 LITRE UNDERGROUND TANKS. Also see our FAQ and WATER TANK PRICES.
JoJo’s superior polyethylene plastic water tanks and steel water tank stands make JoJo Tanks the leaders in plastic water tank technology and the quality, affordability and 5-year guarantee on these water tanks make JoJo products one of the best choices in South Africa. *All JoJo Tanks polyethylene tanks and products now carry a 8 year warranty (on tanks purchased on or after 1 July 2013)* JoJo’s water tanks and chemical tanks come standard with a number of features that are often lacking on cheaper/inferior plastic tanks made by other companies in South Africa.
We are authorised JoJo Tanks dealers in South Africa and dispatch orders directly from JoJo Tank depots to save on transport costs. Full range of JoJo Tanks products and JoJo water tanks for sale. CONTACT US for a quote on the right JoJo water tank or other JoJo product for you. Special discounts are available on multiple orders of chemical tanks and water tanks and to our commercial and government customers. We can usually delivery tanks and tank stands free of charge to business/commercial addresses in South Africa.
SPECIAL ON MULTIPLE ORDERS OF 10000 litre, 15000 litre & 20000 litre JOJO WATER TANKS AND CHEMICAL TANKS…CONTACT US FOR A FREE QUOTE!
(15000 litre and 20000 litre JoJo vertical water tanks & chemical tanks are available on order directly from JoJo Tanks’ main factory)
Live in the USA and need rainwater harvesting equipment? Click HERE!