Water-saving habits are easy to implement and save money too. For further water conservation effectiveness, consider installing a grey water recycling system and collecting rain water off your rooftop to be stored in rainwater tanks. Water Rhapsody water conservation systems offer are range of water saving products designed to operate automatically with very little maintenance required. See our product demo for an idea of how our systems work. All Water Rhapsody products are eco-friendly and offer many benefits.
Go Green: Water Waste Prevention
PLEASE NOTE THAT THERE WILL BE A PRICE INCREASE IN JANUARY 2019. LAST ORDERS FOR 2018 WILL NEED TO BE PLACED BY 12/12/2018.
- Fear of a dry future for Cape Town June 27, 2018
- What is Raw Water, and is it healthy? January 7, 2018
- Rainwater Harvesting Calculator – South Africa December 29, 2017
- Lowveld Dam Levels – Watch out for the 2017/2018 dry season March 29, 2017
- Climate Watch for South Africa March 29, 2017
- Washing Machine Water Efficiency March 26, 2011
- Don’t Let your Swimming Pool Backwash Water Damage the Environment May 11, 2010
- The Use of Wind Turbines vs Solar Power in South Africa May 8, 2010
- The FIFA World Cup’s Carbon Impact June 4, 2010
- What is a Natural Swimming Pool? May 6, 2010