Future water availability is one of the biggest threats facing people and business in South Africa. Yet it is a threat that many companies do not seem to appreciate, if this year’s Water Disclosure Project report is anything to go by.
Tag Archives | 20000l water tank
Good water management of is key. Whether it’s bread, meat, milk or fruit, whatever we eat demands water. The Food and Agriculture Organisation (FAO) estimates that we need to increase agricultural production globally by 70% to feed the projected 9 billion people expected on the planet by 2050.
- What size water tank do I need for my household? September 24, 2020
- How to waste less wastewater February 2, 2020
- Jojo Tanks Suppliers April 21, 2019
- Fear of a dry future for Cape Town June 27, 2018
- What is Raw Water, and is it healthy? January 7, 2018
- Washing Machine Water Efficiency March 26, 2011
- Don’t Let your Swimming Pool Backwash Water Damage the Environment May 11, 2010
- The Use of Wind Turbines vs Solar Power in South Africa May 8, 2010
- The FIFA World Cup’s Carbon Impact June 4, 2010
- What is a Natural Swimming Pool? May 6, 2010