What type of base does a water tank require? If an elevated tank stand is not required for pressure, there are a few options for tank bases.
Archive | Jo Jo Tanks RSS feed for this section
Water is often regarded as infinite, or at least abundant. As this year’s droughts have shown, it’s anything but. Gazing at a future in which water probably won’t be as cheap and abundant is the impetus for a new movement in design and construction: reusing and harvesting rainwater.
A few years ago, the Food and Agricultural Organization of the United Nations (FAO) warned that within two decades, the majority of the earth’s population could face serious water shortages. More recently, the Interaction Council, a group of elder statesmen including former Canadian Prime Minister Jean Chrétien, former Chancellor of the Federal Republic of Germany […]
There are a number of reasons why poverty has become an epidemic in Africa. Poverty can be the result of political instability, ethnic conflicts, climate change and other man-made causes. But one of the greatest causes of poverty in Africa is also the most overlooked…the lack of access to clean drinking water.
- What size water tank do I need for my household? September 24, 2020
- How to waste less wastewater February 2, 2020
- Jojo Tanks Suppliers April 21, 2019
- Fear of a dry future for Cape Town June 27, 2018
- What is Raw Water, and is it healthy? January 7, 2018
- Washing Machine Water Efficiency March 26, 2011
- Don’t Let your Swimming Pool Backwash Water Damage the Environment May 11, 2010
- The Use of Wind Turbines vs Solar Power in South Africa May 8, 2010
- The FIFA World Cup’s Carbon Impact June 4, 2010
- What is a Natural Swimming Pool? May 6, 2010