In South Africa, brightly coloured plastic water tanks are a fairly common sight at homes and businesses. Don’t have a water tank and need some reasons?
Here are 6 advantages of installing water tanks on the property:
- Rainwater storage – water tanks can be used to store rainwater captured from your rooftop. Rainwater can be used for just about any purpose, including drinking water as long as it is appropriately filtered/purified.
- If you are able to obtain most of your bulk water from your own rainwater harvesting tanks, a substantial percentage of your water bill can be saved.
- When water restrictions are in place, stored water in water tanks can be used to keep the garden and lawn alive without breaking the law.
- By installing rainwater tanks, you are doing your bit for the environment – not only will you be saving water but the reduced runoff from streets and sewers reduces pollution and streambank erosion of local waterways.
- Emergency supplies of water (whether the source is borehole, municipal or rainwater) in the event of water supply outages is a very good idea, especially in some of South Africa’s smaller municipalities where water supplies are becoming increasingly unreliable.
- Properly installed water tanks, whether as part of a rainwater system or a storage facility for you existing supply of water, will increase the value and desirability of the property (in water scarce South Africa, back-up water supplies and tanks are a big plus on properties). Remember when installing the base or the tank stand – use top quality materials and employ the services of a competent contractor/builder. Quality water tanks such as those made by JoJo Tanks should also be chosen. A quality water tank installation will pay for itself and more when the property is sold.
There are many reasons to install water tanks. Click on the links below to view the range of water tanks, chemical tanks, silo tanks, septic tanks, tank stands and other high quality products manufactured by JoJo Tanks in South Africa.
JoJo Tanks South Africa offer a wide range of products such as plastic water tanks and chemical tanks to suit every household, business or agricultural need, including silo tanks and silo tank stands as well as other high quality JoJo Tanks products. See JoJo Tanks’ VERTICAL TANKS, HORIZONTAL TANKS (transporter tanks), STEEL TANK STANDS and OTHER JOJO PRODUCTS and see JoJo Tanks’ NEW 6000 LITRE UNDERGROUND TANKS. Also see our FAQ and WATER TANK PRICES.
JoJo’s superior polyethylene plastic water tanks and steel water tank stands make JoJo Tanks the leaders in plastic water tank technology and the quality, affordability and 8-year guarantee on these water tanks make JoJo products one of the best choices in South Africa. *All JoJo Tanks polyethylene tanks and products now carry a 8 year warranty (on tanks purchased on or after 1 July 2013)* JoJo’s water tanks and chemical tanks come standard with a number of features that are often lacking on cheaper/inferior plastic tanks made by other companies in South Africa.
We are authorised JoJo Tanks dealers in South Africa and dispatch orders directly from JoJo Tank depots to save on transport costs. Full range of JoJo Tanks products and JoJo water tanks for sale. CONTACT US for a quote on the right JoJo water tank or other JoJo product for you. Special discounts are available on multiple orders of chemical tanks and water tanks and to our commercial and government customers. We can usually delivery tanks and tank stands free of charge to business/commercial addresses in South Africa.
SPECIAL ON MULTIPLE ORDERS OF 10000 litre, 15000 litre & 20000 litre JOJO WATER TANKS AND CHEMICAL TANKS…CONTACT US FOR A FREE QUOTE!
(15000 litre and 20000 litre JoJo vertical water tanks & chemical tanks are available on order directly from JoJo Tanks’ main factory)
Live in the USA and need rainwater harvesting equipment? Click HERE!