The first time I heard the term “rainwater harvesting,” I thought, “What on earth is that?”
Tag Archives | water treatment
Researchers at the University of Texas at Austin are hot on the heels of a discovery that could more than double the efficiency of solar cells. The trick is to use tiny nanoscale crystals called quantum dots to capture more of the available energy in sunlight, including energy at the high end of the scale. […]
Minister`s National Water Week Message 2010 This year’s National Water Week is an historic event in the calendar of water activities. It comes at a time when South Africans are bracing themselves for the FIFA World Cup tournament in June\July, an event that will attract thousands of international visitors to our shores. It is therefore […]
Authorities have finally admitted the drinking water sourced from the Hartbeespoort Dam is not safe. Last month Eyewitness News reported on a serious sewerage spill at the dam. At the time the Madibeng Municipality insisted the tap water in the area was safe.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THERE WILL BE A PRICE INCREASE IN JANUARY 2019. LAST ORDERS FOR 2018 WILL NEED TO BE PLACED BY 12/12/2018.
- Fear of a dry future for Cape Town June 27, 2018
- What is Raw Water, and is it healthy? January 7, 2018
- Rainwater Harvesting Calculator – South Africa December 29, 2017
- Lowveld Dam Levels – Watch out for the 2017/2018 dry season March 29, 2017
- Climate Watch for South Africa March 29, 2017
- Washing Machine Water Efficiency March 26, 2011
- Don’t Let your Swimming Pool Backwash Water Damage the Environment May 11, 2010
- The Use of Wind Turbines vs Solar Power in South Africa May 8, 2010
- The FIFA World Cup’s Carbon Impact June 4, 2010
- What is a Natural Swimming Pool? May 6, 2010