The DA has asked that the Msunduzi municipality (South Africa) investigate the financial feasibility of raising a loan to cover its contribution towards the construction of the Spring Grove Dam near Mooi River.
Tag Archives | water tariff hike
South Africa’s 2010 Female Entrepreneur of the Year, Mavis Mathabatha, heads up a community project to cultivate the Moringa or “Miracle Tree”, the leaves of which have astounding nutritional properties. The Lammangata Moringa project, based in Tooseng village in the Ga-Mphahlele region of Limpopo province, produces and packages up to 10 000 tons a year […]
South Africa’s water boards are proposing increases of between 6,2% and 43% to the cost of the potable bulk water they supply to the country’s municipalities. Such tariff increases, if accepted, are likely to increase the cost of drinking water supplied by municipalities to end users. The proposals, details of which are contained in a […]
PLEASE NOTE THAT THERE WILL BE A PRICE INCREASE IN JANUARY 2019. LAST ORDERS FOR 2018 WILL NEED TO BE PLACED BY 12/12/2018.
- Fear of a dry future for Cape Town June 27, 2018
- What is Raw Water, and is it healthy? January 7, 2018
- Rainwater Harvesting Calculator – South Africa December 29, 2017
- Lowveld Dam Levels – Watch out for the 2017/2018 dry season March 29, 2017
- Climate Watch for South Africa March 29, 2017
- Washing Machine Water Efficiency March 26, 2011
- Don’t Let your Swimming Pool Backwash Water Damage the Environment May 11, 2010
- The Use of Wind Turbines vs Solar Power in South Africa May 8, 2010
- The FIFA World Cup’s Carbon Impact June 4, 2010
- What is a Natural Swimming Pool? May 6, 2010