Underground water tanks are a great choice for the person that doesn’t want visual impact of the above ground water tank or is limited to space. There are several things to consider when deciding on which underground water storage system to use at your home or commercial property.
Tag Archives | underground water storage
A rainwater tank or water storage tank is a valuable addition to any property, saving you water and money as well as helping the environment. If you don’t want your water tank to be visible or to take up your precious backyard space, you have the option of burying your plastic or concrete rainwater/water tank […]
PLEASE NOTE THAT THERE WILL BE A PRICE INCREASE IN JANUARY 2019. LAST ORDERS FOR 2018 WILL NEED TO BE PLACED BY 12/12/2018.
- Fear of a dry future for Cape Town June 27, 2018
- What is Raw Water, and is it healthy? January 7, 2018
- Rainwater Harvesting Calculator – South Africa December 29, 2017
- Lowveld Dam Levels – Watch out for the 2017/2018 dry season March 29, 2017
- Climate Watch for South Africa March 29, 2017
- Washing Machine Water Efficiency March 26, 2011
- Don’t Let your Swimming Pool Backwash Water Damage the Environment May 11, 2010
- The Use of Wind Turbines vs Solar Power in South Africa May 8, 2010
- The FIFA World Cup’s Carbon Impact June 4, 2010
- What is a Natural Swimming Pool? May 6, 2010